Do you ever go to someone’s house and look in their fridge and it’s pretty much mostly sauces? Well that’s me. I’ve been obsessed with sauces and condiments from a young age. Couldn’t tell you why, I just always thought that if I ate the same meal all the time but changed the sauce it was a totally different vibe.
And here I am today, still obsessing over sauces. I’m sorry (not sorry) if a lot of my sauces are heavier. Mayonnaise is like a way of life in the south and we have a lot of options to cove around here! It’s also probably a reason I don’t lose as much weight as quickly – but my attempt with this blog is always to make a lighter version of the original, which brings me to…
Garlic Aioli and Chicken Pinwheels
For your ingredients (this will be in 2 parts):
Part One – Garlic Aioli
- 1 Cup Hellman’s Light Mayonnaise
- 1/3 Cup Water
- 3-5 Cloves Garlic (3 TBSP)
Part Two – Chicken Pinwheel
- 1 Large Tortilla, Mission Carb Balance Wheat
- 1 Cup Pulled Chicken
- 1/4 Cup Low Moisture Mozzarella
Total Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray non-stick baking sheet with oil spray and place tortilla flat. Add chicken and cheese and roll it up. Make sure to have the opening at the bottom so it doesn’t unroll while baking.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted.;l.k
- Add mayonnaise, water, and garlic to a food processor and blend until smooth.
Aioli yields 10 servings per batch above. Estimated Weight Watchers Points: 2sp per serving
Pinwheel yields 1 servings per batch above. Estimated Weight Watchers Points: 4sp per serving
Garlic has to be one of my all time favorite ingredients. I swear you can say “made with love” and most of the time it’s garlic. Enjoy!
Taylor Guardino, The Food Lover Gone Southern